Chiropractics + Functional Neurology
Our unique approach to brain based rehabilitation and recovery combines over 21 years of experience utilizing the art of Chiropractic manipulation with our expanded knowledge of Functional Neurology, Orthopedics, Nutrition and Acupuncture– all in the service of human kind.
We welcome you to our practice and are honored that you have entrusted us in assisting you in regaining optimum health and wellness.
How does a Chiropractic Neurologist assess and diagnose neurologic conditions?
1. Interview & Exam. Firstly, we perform a comprehensive bedside neurologic interview and examination. We’re checking your:
- Cognition and Affect
- Deep Tendon Reflexes/Muscle Stretch Reflexes
- Muscle Strength/Synergy
- Range of Motion
- Autonomic Nervous System function
- Cardiac/Respiratory function
- Auditory function
- Visual function
- Vestibulo-ocular Reflexes
- Vestibulo-spinal Reflexes
- Cerebellar function
2. Testing. After establishing a working diagnosis, additional adjunct testing may be prescribed to gain further understanding of your neurologic dysfunction/disease.
Adjunct testing provides information that adds to or helps interpret the results of other tests, and provides information useful for risk assessment.
3. Treatment Plan. An individualized treatment plan is established for you, based on all the examination and testing data retrieved, including any outside medical records available including diagnostic imaging (CT, MRI, X-ray, Labs).
4. Measure Progress. We consistently measure your progress and compare it to your baseline results to help guide us in your measurable recovery.
Available In-Office Diagnostics Include:
Cold or Warm Calorics
Computerized Assessment of Postural Stability (CAPS)
Neuro-sensory Integration Testing
Multiple System Assessment (MSA)
Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA)
- Body Composition Analysis
See our Diagnostics Tools for complete information about each test.
Speak to a real person.
Call our office to schedule a visitation.
We are available M-F 8 - 5 CST.